Thursday, July 13, 2017

It's Gonna Be The Future Soon

Big changes are coming. After eight years of sitting quietly on Amazon, I'm going to pull five of my books, give them a new cover, revisit their titles, and give them a fresh release. Every two weeks one of these will be hitting the store, but that's not all.I have felt a rebirth on the writing side, and I've been writing every day. This has resulted in half a Fempiror novel in the last week, and I hope to finish over the next one. I have a 2nd Maze book finished already, and I plan to complete them in time to hit between the Fempiror novels of the same numerical designations. Once Fempiror 5 is complete, I will write a couple Maze books before doing Fempiror 6. From there, I plan to alternate writing Fempiror and Maze series books as fast as possible so that there is never a lack for these stories.

Fempiror, as a reminder, is my story of genetically altered warriors from the past who live a very long time and have some sweet tech as a result. They play with the vampire tropes without ever crossing into vampire territory which adds an element of interest to this very heavily fantasy influenced series.

The Maze, by contrast, is mostly straight-up sci-fi, but it's all about time travel. Three people live in something they only know as the Maze that drops them at various points in history across the universe to complete something. They just don't know what. It has some significant differences from Doctor Who, but enough in common that fans of the BBC series will enjoy it.

I'll be creating a mailing list fairly soon, so perhaps you'll want to sign up for that to get more updates as they occur. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment