Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Three New Books In Process

Next on our agenda of up and coming books from yours truly finds me working on three of them simultaneously. I want to apologize for being so aloof on writing more. It took an eternity to get from Fempiror 3 to 4, and now, I have this Maze thing out there as a series promise and only one book in it. Anyone with half a brain will tell you that one story does not make a series. If you put up a TV series with one episode, you'd be sent home packing. Can I get away with calling it a pilot?

Anyway, the point here is that in the coming days, I'll be talking about the books I'm working on right now, and do I dare project a completion date for any of them? It would be wise, actually, so I'll have a date to hold myself to. Three makes it a bit more complicated, but it's not as bad as it might seem.

Just gotta, you know, be responsible here.

So the preview for the coming books is this: more Fempiror, more Maze, and something else. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment