Thursday, August 19, 2010

Status Update

It's been several months since I've posted and I thought it would be fair to post an update as to where we stand. The One Night soundtrack is at a complete standstill partly due to time and partly due to no female singer. All attempts to solicit a female singer have met with failure leading me to believe that maybe now isn't the time for this.

I'm wanting to temporarily move on to another feature in the hopes that maybe I'll run into someone who can sing who knows someone else interested in completing this One Night project with me. I would really like to complete it in the near future. It should never have taken this long. That seems to be my mantra, doesn't it?

For a feature, I've got Inexplicable on the brain as well as two others: one is called Alien Proof which is a comedy I'd done with some Australians a few years back and another is incomplete for the moment, but is an Amnesia thriller. I've been writing it specifically to utilize locations that I should be able to easily get. It's about halfway done, but since I'm writing it under part of a challenge, there's a due date of September 7 (I think) to adhere to. Therefore, it will be done in a couple of weeks. So with three features sitting right there, I'm seriously considering doing more than one at a time. We'll see...

The only other thing is the third Fempiror book, and I've been dreadfully slow at getting it written. I'm on Chapter 3, which is slow considering how quickly I had the first draft of book two done. Need to work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment