Thursday, May 26, 2016

Looking Forward

This is a new beginning. On here, I'll try to be short and relevant. Give single topics of interest to you who might follow what I'm doing, but not overwhelm you with tons of info on a single post. After all, we all have better things to do. I have better things to write, and you have better things to read.

The last post on this blog was in 2011. That's a long time ago and a lot has changed. The idea for many projects has fallen by the wayside and I primarily focus on writing books at this point. I have seven books on Amazon now of a variety of genres. Four of them are of the Fempiror Chronicles, one is anew series called The Maze, and the other two are sort of one-offs. Well, one says "to be continued...'' but we'll see.

All of my books are available to purchase on the Kindle as well as being available to borrow with the Kindle Unlimited subscription service. In fact, for the foreseeable future, I plan on making all of my books available through this Kindle Unlimited, so a subscription to that is like unlimited future reads of whatever I write. I'm not sure if that's motivation or not.

After completing the fourth Fempiror book, I'm turning my focus to The Maze, primarily, but I have ideas for others as well. I would like to increase my book output considerably, if I can, but I know that means focusing more time on it. You know, instead of focusing time on other things...like video games and Facebook.

So in the spirit of keeping this short and relevant, this is where I'll end this. knock on wood, I'll use this blog for short, relevant posts related to bigger things as opposed to lengthy rants about politics, religion, and the way of the world. Seriously, that's what the books are for.


No comments:

Post a Comment